Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Amanecer en Merlo

No lo sabía, gracias !

Former Google Contributor

Re: Der frühe Vogel

Hi @probiertmal,

Excuse my answer in English. Thank you for sharing your photo of Sonnenaufgang and welcome to Local Guides Connect!

As it looks like you are new in Connect, I suggest you go through the following resources: New to the community? and What makes a good post?. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect. To share a bit about yourself and get to know other fellows in Connect you can visit our monthly Introduce Yourself  section.

I`m going to move your post to our main topic How is sunrise and sunset in your city? 

Thank you for your participation in Local Guides Connect and have fun! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: One of the best place in Jamnagar...! "Lakhota Lake"

Hi @DIKUNJ_VAGHELA,

Welcome to Connect.

Thanks for sharing it with us this amazing photo. I just wanted to let you know that I've moved your post to How is sunrise and sunset in your city? Feel free to check it out.

In addition, since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sun Sets at country side

This is awesome beautiful evening and I obsered a sun sets view that's look beautiful. Sun sets viewSun sets view

A partial cloud sun setsA partial cloud sun sets

Sun set view from a canalSun set view from a canal

Sun set  view from a canalSun set view from a canal

Google Vendor

Re: Morning in Prizren

Përshëndetje @naimbuduri,

Mirë se erdhe në Connect.

Thank you for sharing your picture with us. I have been there 2 years ago and I liked it a lot. Do you live there? Can you add more details about your photo? In my opinion Prizren is the gastronomic heart of Kosovo. 

If you are interested in finding more ways on how you can make your photo posts more engaging, you can check out this topic What makes a good post?.

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? Topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Sun Sets at country side

Hi @Anonymous,

I just wanted to let you know that I've merged your post to this topic How is sunrise and sunset in your city?. Feel Free to check out. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Sunset in Norway

I love to see a good sunset

Auresundet2004 2.jpg1024768.jpg

Re: Sunset in Norway

Hi @turisten,

Welcome to Connect.

Thank you for sharing your photo. Me too!

Keep in mind that when a post is descriptive other Local Guides can find it easier. In What makes a good post? topic you'll find some great tips to help you get started.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

By the way, I've merged your post to the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? thread.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

Re: Der frühe Vogel

At 7:30 in the morning 🙂

Level 6

Нижний Тагил.

SP_A0599.jpgОчень красивый Нижний Тагил вечером во время заката солнца.