AveR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Photography at Buriganga River, Dhaka, Bangladesh (Sunset and River Photography)

@Rezgar Thanks for your comments. I will add more information to this post. Thanks again. 

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Connect Moderator

Re: Photography at Buriganga River, Dhaka, Bangladesh (Sunset and River Photography)

@MdAtikuzzamanLimon, nice river pictures.

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 1

Sunset

Best view sunset at my villageBest view sunset at my village

Level 8

Re: Sunset

Hello @MaretaMars

Warm Welcome to Official Connect Local Guides Community

Before to start here are some useful information’s

First you can introduce yourself in current August 2018 thread (Each month a new one is started)

If you've a question, before to contribute on Connect maybe a Local Guide already asked and received answers.

• Then think to use Search Fieldto check (in the top right hand corner).
    • You can even use keywordsaccording to your request (As you will type Connect will show you several suggestions linked to words you enter).

Of course as Local Guide you have full access to all forums to share and contribute.

• Always choose the good forum to post in order to get best feedbacks.
    • Give a clear and complete title to your post if you want Local Guides to read it and reply!
    • To be in touch with a Local Guide simply mention him/herusing @+Username in your post in order to warn it -Connect will send her/him a notification- (Typing @ in your post will allow you to see all Local Guides who contributed to your post).
    • Never share personal information’s on Connect (think to use private message if needed).

As Local Guide you can also create a Google+ page to start a Local Guides Community in locality you stay in.

Practice does make perfect

and remember active involvement promotes learning: we learn by doing.

Now you're ready to fly 😉

Regards 

bdmafuz

Level 6

SUNSET & Clouds

Sun & Clouds plays Hide & Seek during Monsoon Season in Kolkata, West Bengal , India

Former Google Contributor

Re: SUNSET & Clouds

Hi @GD27,

Thank you so much for sharing this exceptional video with us. Note that I'll move your post to the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? where people can and will appreciate properly your video. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Sunset

Hi @MaretaMars,

What a gorgeous sunset. 🙂 Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with the community, just note that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in you city thread, as they share the same topic idea.

See you soon.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Sunset on North Lake Talmadge

Just because you've seen one sunset doesn't mean you've seen them all. Like you, they are all unique, don't you think?

I took this photo back in 2011 from Kepler Road on the east side of this lake. This lake is on my regular commute to and from work. This particular evening it was so beautiful I had to turn around and go back to get this shot. "The woods are lovely, dark, and deep," so said Robert Frost in his poem. So here too I believe.

North Lake Talmadge, Deland, FloridaNorth Lake Talmadge, Deland, Florida

Danny
Level 10

Re: Sunset on North Lake Talmadge

Hi

Lovely photo. You are right, all Sunset are not equal.

Keep it up.

Vijay Desai.

Re: Sunset on North Lake Talmadge

Hi @Threesixtography,

This particular sunset is proof that endings can often be beautiful too. 🙂 Thank you so much for sharing it with the community! Just note that I moved your post to a more appropriate thread - How is sunrise and sunset in your city.