JavieraAu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Selamat Menyambut Krismas kepada semua yang meraikannya. (Merry Christmas to all who celebrate i

@PavelSarwar

This year, I have not any.

Sorry.

R S Dev
Level 10

Rif.: Christmas in the city

Hallo.  Thanks for the photo. Congratulations. It is wanderful. Merry Christmas. 

Level 7

Merry Christmas

#localguideconnect #surat #gujarat #india#localguideconnect #surat #gujarat #india

#localguide #india#localguide #india

Marry Christmas all google local guides. 

Vivek J Rathod
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Christmas in the city

Well it's been first time that I use the app so excuse me...

Happy Christmas days..

Anonymous
Not applicable

Trả lời: Christmas in the city

So it is...

My best wishes to you as well..

Level 7

Holiday greetings

Merry Christmas and Happy new year.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Christmas in Karachi

The world biggest religious festival Christmas is celebrated in Karachi like all city in Pakistan with peaceful and happy environment the chruches held their services during the day time and make prayer for the betterment of the country. 

The minority is free to make their own worship at chruch and enjoying the celebration in the city. The public park and seacide is rushed by the Christian minority.Christmas serviceChristmas service

FB_IMG_1545753332616.jpg

Christmas service in chruchChristmas service in chruch

Christmas service in chruchChristmas service in chruch

FB_IMG_1545752229249.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Felizzzz Navidad 💞

Felizzzz Navidad para tod@s l@s Guias Locales del mundo...os mando un fuerte abrazo desde Alicante (España)Felizzzz Navidad para tod@s l@s Guias Locales del mundo...os mando un fuerte abrazo desde Alicante (España)

Level 10

Re: How is Christmas celebrated in 10 different countries

Hi dear @JavieraAu & everyone who is here. I wish you all a beautiful & Merry Christmas! I pray that the coming year brings peace and prosperity to your life and you all remain happy and healthy 🙂🤗🌲👸🎂🍴🍩🍔

Former Google Contributor

Re: Christmas in Karachi

Hi @Anonymous,

Such an interesting post, thanks for sharing.

I`m going to merge your post to How is Christmas celebrated in 10 different countries, if you are interested in other countries Christmas celebration, feel free to check out.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!