MaxPlusFood's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How do I make a collection of all my Google Maps photos in a shopping centre.

Hi all,

I'm trying to offer my photography services to shopping centres. I want to demonstrate how many views a shopping centre can get on Google Maps.

I can share this link with them, which show the sites where I've added photos.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/contrib/114421311081063804430/photos/@-37.8628661,145.0269751,19.24z/...

When I'm logged in, these locations show the view count. When I'm not logged in the view count is not seen.

Does anyone have any suggestions for making the view count visible?

Or any other ways to indicate my photo sharing skills?

Thanks

Max

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
2 comments
Level 9

Re: How do I make a collection of all my Google Maps photos in a shopping centre.

Hello @MaxPlusFood we are happy to have you here. 

My dear do you know you can change your username ?

@MaxPlusFood wrote:

Hi all,

I'm trying to offer my photography services to shopping centres. I want to demonstrate how many views a shopping centre can get on Google Maps.

I can share this link with them, which show the sites where I've added photos.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/contrib/114421311081063804430/photos/@-37.8628661,145.0269751,19.24z/...

When I'm logged in, these locations show the view count. When I'm not logged in the view count is not seen.

Does anyone have any suggestions for making the view count visible?

Or any other ways to indicate my photo sharing skills?

Thanks

Max

Go to Google Drive. 

Find Google photos folder in left side. 

Here is the collection of all your Maps uploaded photos. 

Make public or private. 

Happy Mapping 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

Re: How do I make a collection of all my Google Maps photos in a shopping centre.

Screenshot (35).png

Hi,

Unfortunately, according to the above image where I viewed your linked with my account signed out, people can only view the total number of your photos viewed. ACTUALLY not photos, google doesn't count that way. 

It works this way:

1. Somebody clicks on the place's photos (all photos)
  2. It loads all the thumbnails of the photos as a preview

And whoa if your photo appears as one of the a thumbnails then GOOGLE counts it as a view point, whether the person actually viewed your photo or not. It works this way. Even, it count as a view if an image loads in the thumbnail bar at the bottom of the map. Hope you understand.

Thanks,

- faith