RuddyRC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How curiosity lead us to new frontiers

Just a few years ago conventional phones where changed to smartphones I was curios and did not want to stay behind, how could a telecommunication engineer was not updating his phone. So a bought one and heard all amazing stories how young entrepreneur succeed in the technology world starting their office in their garage. Every family member started to put pressure saying you should create something and be millionaire, but pressure didn't grew ideas. I was looking for my own path to succeed. I began to search and watch tutorials making apps, websites, design layouts and thats is how I got to Google Maps editor. The feeling of helping the world see my home town was incredible, in my free time I began adding my friends and family business, then roads to incredible places; but it only was available for a period of time. The happiness of helping others was gone until one day I saw a 360 photosphere so I began my search again and learn how to make does incredibles photos using the app, the first thing I did was try to borrow a trekker, didn't have the opportunity. In the middle of the road I got sick of cancer and  used free time when doing chemo to learn tips on Google Street View there I found the Local Guides program, by the way cancer is gone of my body I got cure, with street view I bought a 360 cam to make better photos. With street view and google maps the fun began again I could now add places, opinions, fotos and virtual tours to places where I went, Ive heard that it will be available editing roads and many other stuff coming soon. This story lead us to present time where I actually am a member of my community of Local Guides Santa Cruz de la Sierra (unofficial because have not reach 50members), level 5 and a street view trusted photographer. All this because I´m a curios fast learning person, I invite you all to seek, research, learn new things every day life is a journey you have to enjoy every single day and do what makes you happy. Maybe some day you could be pick to join Local Guides Summit at Google.  

Santa Cruz, Departamento de Santa Cruz, Bolivia