Uin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8
Level 8

How can I hide my points, levels and badges

Hello, everyone! I am new to this community. I want to ask, how to hide the points, levels and badging from being seen on the profile?

I have found someone else's account with no points, no levels and no badges but have so many photos, reviews, ratings, likes and views.

*Sorry for any mistakes. English is not my native language.

Here's the screenshots:

IMG_20181016_021914.jpg

IMG_20181016_013659.jpg

2 comments
Level 10

Re: How can I hide my points, levels and badges

Hi @Uin it looks to me that the person contributes but has not joined Local Guides or has exited Local Guides program that is why the phrase "Local Guide" and level is not shown. However, Google Maps has setting that allow some parts of your contribution hidden from public such as your review and photos. To set this, go to your "contribution" profile on mobile phone. On the right most corner of the screen you will see three vertical dots. Tab on it and then "Profile settings" then turn off "Show contributions on your profile". To verify how your public profile looks, go back to the three vertical dots and tab "View your public profile". 

Level 8
Level 8

Re: How can I hide my points, levels and badges

Hi @KimLong, thank you for your help. I appreciate your taking the time to answer my question. It has really helped me. Thanks again.