Phunky's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

How and Where To Edit Your Google Certified Photographer Profile

I'm using a Pixel 5 and Ricoh Theta V 360 cam. Back in 2020 I became a certified photographer. I still get requests for work, but I cannot find where to update my profile. Simply I've moved location and I want to update it.

I've tried in street view app, I see nothing.

I try to log into my profile, and it says already logged in for street view. Then It pushes me to street view studio where it says I have zero images. I think it says street view is now not supported. 

I'm needing a step by step guide. Can you tell me how and where to update it and also how to see and locate it in the various apps and profiles. I remember it being a lot easier to manage and you could also opt in and out of the program (becoming public or not). 

3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: How and Where To Edit Your Google Certified Photographer Profile

Hi @Phunky 

Please be informed that support for Google Streetview is no longer available here on Connect.

Learn more in this update by Googler DeniGu: Questions about Street View?

The new help center consists of some articles and a few forms. One of the forms might be the one you are looking for. 

Regards
Morten

Level 9

Thanks @MortenCopenhagen 

It's hard to find in those posts, even on the other official site. Here's the solution under 'Manage your Street View trusted account'

https://support.google.com/street-view-trusted/answer/9364790?hl=en&ref_topic=9365282&sjid=158697774...

Connect Moderator

Good that you found the form, @Phunky 

I normally hesitate to share such deep links because only trusted photographers have access. 

Thanks again

Morten