HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: How Many States Of Your Country Have You Left Your Footprint As a Local Guide

@KarenVChin Wow, awesome. For me its a new dawn. Am also turning into a tourist day by day. I don't  think I will ever leave the Local Guide Program. By answer is Yes.

Can you tell me more about this? 

@KarenVChin wrote:

Ha @HelloSamsonR, not many Americans visit all 50 states, plus DC and the territories, 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How Many States Of Your Country Have You Left Your Footprint As a Local Guide

In Spain we have 17 Autonomies and 2 autonomous cities.

provincias_España.png

Level 10

Wow, that's great @Anonymous, Is Ronda an autonomous state? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

No bud, Ronda is a village of Málaga with 34.000 habitants, which is a city of Andalucia, which is autonomous community.

small-map-of-spain.jpgronda.gifhttps://plus.google.com/communities/101809183418846544060?sqinv=MGgzd2RVWW5ia1gtMVNBVHVFNUVRc2RwVTE5...

Level 10

Cool, @Anonymous. Thanks for sharing the information with me. I see some Maps of cities I love to visit in Spain too here 😊😊. @Anonymous My countdown for Ronda has began😊😊😂😂

Level 10

Well, @HelloSamsonR, of the 36 states, I have been to 26 and this number will increase very soon.

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Many of us are Local guides in a country, but country's do have States and provinces. We are not limited to making contributions in just our city or were we reside but everywhere in the world we go and have a knowledge about.  As a local guide how many states do you have in your country? How many states have you been able to leave your footprints also  as a Local guide. I would like you to share your experience with me about how many states you have in your country and how many states you have been able to leave your footprints as a local guide. I would kick start first. In my Country Nigeria we have 36States and out of 36states I have been to 9states and also I have been  able to leave my footprints as a Local guide in this states. Here is a picture of it . What about you?Footprints Across the Nigerian States. 9/36Footprints Across the Nigerian States. 9/36

Share your experience with me also!!!!.

Level 5

I have travelled 5 states till yet after joining Google guides ..I have seen almost all the beauty of my country and I think there is no other place or country like india in this whole world

Honestly I travelled 15 stated out of 29 till date from my birth.. the total population of these state is 90 million ......# lovemycountry

Level 10

@VictorOmebije 😊😊😊. I know you are very great traveller. 😊😊. Did  you mean to say 36 or 26 😊😊😊

Level 10

@Prashantrana39, Wow, that's nice 😊😊😊 @Prashantrana39. 5 states is nice 😊😊👍👍.Congratulations 👍👍👍. India is a good country as well I like it too 😊😊

Level 10

Hahhahaaa... @HelloSamsonR, what did I post like that? I meant to say that I have been to 26 states ... hahahaa

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@VictorOmebije 😊😊😊. I know you are very great traveller. 😊😊. Did  you mean to say 36 or 26 😊😊😊