Re: How I created my signature.

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Thanks for this info @Badruddeen

Welcome @BishowvijayaP

Level 8

Sure I will. Thanks @NarenChandra

@NarenChandra wrote:

@Badruddeen this is a helpful post,  few days befor I was searching few discussions of the same topic so that I can learn and add my signatures too . Some how I could manage .

By the way tou have such good animated and crazy signatures . 

Need more of this kind posts from you  .

Level 10

Awesome thanks to you @Badruddeen!

I shall try this when I get home later this evening. It seems some of your icons are cut off ever so slightly.

From my research (on my browser and via Photoshop) it seems as if the maximum height of signatures on Local Guides Connect are 27px. You might want to revise those dimensions and test it out, like my banner for example.

aka width="27" height="27"

I had issues trying to overlay images across as they kept on moving into a new line break but I think I can get it sorted. Props to you!

Edit: For full visibility and width of posts especially on different devices, the expected maximum width I've deduced is 562px. This can be your basis for any sort of signature design, although most people go with text and links anyway. I just like splashing colour.

Level 8

thanks @Badruddeen for sharing 🙂

as @Briggs said keep your images under the height of 27 pixels

& keep it short for full visibility on small screens/mobile

Level 8

@Briggs wrote:

I shall try this when I get home later this evening. It seems some of your icons are cut off ever so slightly.

From my research (on my browser and via Photoshop) it seems as if the maximum height of signatures on Local Guides Connect are 27px. You might want to revise those dimensions and test it out, like my banner for example.

I had issues trying to overlay images across as they kept on moving into a new line break but I think I can get it sorted. Props to you!

Edit: For full visibility and width of posts especially on different devices, the expected maximum width I've deduced is 562px. This can be your basis for any sort of signature design, although most people go with text and links anyway. I just like splashing colour.

Thank you @Briggs

Will change the size and see if the whole icon fits. The banner looks awesome. 😀

Cheers

Level 8

@khammami wrote:

thanks @Badruddeen for sharing 🙂

as @Briggs said keep your images under the height of 27 pixels

& keep it short for full visibility on small screens/mobile

Thanks @khammami

Will test it out. Cheers

Level 8

@Briggs wrote:

Hiyya @Briggs

Changed to 27px X 27px and it's perfect now. Thanks. 🙂

Cheers

Level 10

Great stuff @Badruddeen! Looks elegant and wonderful. Thanks for your code and tutorial! Our community is so lovely.

Level 10

@Badruddeen Great job, I learned a lot from this, thanks for sharing great tips with us.

Level 9

@Briggs @Badruddeen thank you so much for more information. 

Keep ☺ 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.