Badruddeen's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: How I created my signature.

Thank you @Badruddeen and @khammami for this.  Any chance there a YouTube icon you have uploaded and an ID of it? 🙂

Level 8

@vvbellur wrote:

Thank you @Badruddeen and @khammami for this.  Any chance there a YouTube icon you have uploaded and an ID of it? 🙂

Kindly check this post.

Social Media Icons for your signature

Cheers

Level 8

@CorMango wrote:

@Badruddeen You are awesome. Thank you, it works! The only thing is that is says "snapchat, Do I replace that name with my social media?

Hi Cor 

Change your code like below.

Then everything should be fine.

<a title="Instagram" href="https://www.instagram.com/theveganlicious2014/" target="_blank"><li-image id="91616i98939B02B9FAABEC" width="27" height="27" alt="instagram.png" align="left" size="large" sourcetype="new"></li-image></a>

Cheers

Level 8

@vvbellur you're welcome 🙂

@vvbellur wrote:

Level 8
Level 8

@vvbellur wrote:

Yippee!!!! Thank you friend @Badruddeen!

You are welcome 😊😊😊

Cheers

Level 7

Amazin @Badruddeen

I was looking for this post since a long time. This was precise and to the point. Thanks mate!.

Cheers

google-plus.pngtwitter.pnggoogle-maps.pnglinkedin.pnginstagram.png

Level 7

@Badruddeen Hi, do you know how to change icon to instagram içon in my signature?

Level 8

Hi @CorMango

I already replied with an answer, however you missed it so I'll write the code here again.

<a title="Instagram" href="https://www.instagram.com/theveganlicious2014/" target="_blank"><li-image id="91616i98939B02B9FAABEC" width="27" height="27" alt="instagram.png" align="left" size="large" sourcetype="new"></li-image></a>

If you have any difficulties please do let me know. I'll help.

Cheers. 

Level 8

Hi  @vishalyadav

Vishal, You you are welcome. I am glad you found it useful.

Cheers.