JubJub-444's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Hong Kong Heritage.

1881 Heritage - 1881 Heritage An English-style building combining Victorian and neo-classical buildings. Formerly used as the headquarters of the Hong Kong Coast Police. But now it has turned into a mall and hotel. Most of the stores are luxury watch stores like Tiffany & Co., Rolex, Tudor, and Cartier. Walking around the building.    By history This building is designed to be located on the ground floor to keep cool. Because in the past there was no air conditioning. And on the walls of the building there will be animal cages. In the past it was used as a pigeon store.1881 Heritage - 1881 Heritage An English-style building combining Victorian and neo-classical buildings. Formerly used as the headquarters of the Hong Kong Coast Police. But now it has turned into a mall and hotel. Most of the stores are luxury watch stores like Tiffany & Co., Rolex, Tudor, and Cartier. Walking around the building. By history This building is designed to be located on the ground floor to keep cool. Because in the past there was no air conditioning. And on the walls of the building there will be animal cages. In the past it was used as a pigeon store.

[REDACTED]

Hong Kong, เขตบริหารพิเศษฮ่องกง
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Hong Kong Heritage.

Hi @JubJub-444,

Thank you for sharing a photo of this interesting building with us. Are the both different looking parts have been built together or in different periods of time?

By the way, you may not have intended it, but your post looks like advertising to most people, especially as it is one of your first posts. That is why I've removed the website from it.

Please make sure to check out the program rules and this post with tips on how to best participate and interact in this community.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Re: Hong Kong Heritage.

Hello @JubJub-444,

I am going to remove the Arabic language label from your post as it doesn't contain such. Only posts written in a specific language should have the corresponding label. You can find more information in this article: How do I find posts in my preferred language?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!