Howmike's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

History never dies

A blast from pastA blast from past

History never dies, it last in your mind.

New Albany, MS, USA
9 comments
Google Vendor

Re: History never dies

It looks like a really cool car @Howmike. Thank you for sharing your photo with us. What model is it? Are you passionate about vintage cars?

To make the most of your experience, you can take a look at What makes a good post? article.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 4

@InaSI miss the times when cars had their own design style.  As a kid, I recognized cars by their design and sound.  Nowadays all cars look the same and sound is too similar.  I bet the car is a Chevrolet Skyline or a Pontiac Chieftain.  I get excited at old car shows.  It is a dying past time though.

Google Vendor

True all the designs where so distinguishable from each other @Howmike. You can add more pictures of old designs here at your post. Do you usually go to old car showrooms?  

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 4

I really love Tupelo.  I try to catch a show.  Sorry for the link just sharing.@InaShttp://www.tupeloautomuseum.com/index.php

Google Vendor

That is very interesting @Howmike. Which model is your favorite one? I know that you didn't intended it, but this link looks like spam.

Level 4

@InaSI did not intend the link to appear as spam.  No links from me, but my favorite car is a old Pontiac GTO, not the new model GTO/G6.  I saw one in a guy;s garage.  I was almost drooling.  I love to watch Counting Cars on the History channel.

Google Vendor

Thank you for the understanding @Howmike. The old Pontiac GTO it is a piece of art. What color would you prefer it? I would like it red. Hope one day you get one! 

Level 4

@InaS I would like blue with red fames down the side.

Google Vendor

That must be a nice combination @Howmike. Recently I visited the ŠKODA museum in Czech Republic. I was impressed by the design of the cars. I will share with you a few pictures.

Caption: Cars in the exhibition in ŠKODA museum, Mladá Boleslav, Czech Republic. (Local Guide @InaS)Caption: Cars in the exhibition in ŠKODA museum, Mladá Boleslav, Czech Republic. (Local Guide @InaS)Caption: Cars in the exhibition in ŠKODA museum, Mladá Boleslav, Czech Republic. (Local Guide @InaS)Caption: Cars in the exhibition in ŠKODA museum, Mladá Boleslav, Czech Republic. (Local Guide @InaS)Caption: Cars in the exhibition in ŠKODA museum, Mladá Boleslav, Czech Republic. (Local Guide @InaS)Caption: Cars in the exhibition in ŠKODA museum, Mladá Boleslav, Czech Republic. (Local Guide @InaS)