Rezgar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Hidden Photos

Why are some of my photos hidden and the others are in the public album?
Hi @ErmesT can you help me?

Best Regards
Rezgar

Kermanshah, Kermanshah Province, Iran
6 comments
Level 10

Re: Hidden Photos

Hi 
No one to help?
@Shirley  @PaulPavlinovich  @FaridMonti

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 8

Yeah, it’s absolutely pathetic that Google has not provided a response. I also have photos (none of which violate the guidelines) being hidden from public view. Considering the amount of free content we supply, we deserve a timely answer!!!

Level 10
Level 10

Hi @Rezgar

Sometime my photos suffer from the same issue, but I haven´t understood what is the gap, because another member can see without any problems.

I wish this issue will fix it sooner.

Cheers

Level 10

Hi @BruceDM 
Can you help us?

Best Regards
Rezgar

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Rezgar,

Some of your contributions may be marked private if they do not adhere to our policies (reviews, photos and videos, community). Photos that are low-quality or duplicate in nature are the types that can be marked private by our internal filters and this is done to ensure the integrity of the content uploaded to the map.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 8

I’ve looked into each and every one of the photos that are being withheld from public view and I feel quite strongly that they all abide by the guidelines. In fact, many times photos with clear violations of these guidelines get posted and are used as the lead image. I see thousands of photos that are blurry and incorrect locations make it onto google maps but for some reason my photos are being targeted for removal. This is simply unfair and goes against everyone the community is supposed to stand for. If someone on the maps team looked into this  they’d clearly see I’m right in less than 60 seconds. I had a bigger problem with this over a year ago when all of my photos were randomly blocked. Someone took care of it then and I appreciated the help. I need them to help me again now. There is absolutely no reason to block the photos that are not showing up.