Jagroop's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Hi

Hi frends .myself jagroop i want share with u abut my yestrday local giudes meets up kuala terengannu malaysia.u knw bfre i only knw abyt google for using apps.finding and searching somethings.but i dont knw i cn help.anyone and googles like this.then bfre sometime  i met my seriour respectable person mr.Akmal Bajwa according to work.but during working time he let me knw abut googles .we cn help.each others .we cn help.google.and when i knw abut this then i really so surprissed.how cn do this they teach me abut this .then now i spend my free time with google and i feel so happy to do this.yestrday i attend my firat meet up in kuala terengannu.i get more experience and i learn many more there

They also treat there drinks and food for all local guides and we talk abut this apps and take some pics .i will share it.i again thanksfull to mr.akmal who.learn me and i knw abut this google work bcz of him.thanks to all

Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu, Malaysia
3 comments
Level 9

Re: Hi

@Jagroop wrote:

Hi frends .myself jagroop i want share with u abut my yestrday local giudes meets up kuala terengannu malaysia.u knw bfre i only knw abyt google for using apps.finding and searching somethings.but i dont knw i cn help.anyone and googles like this.then bfre sometime  i met my seriour respectable person mr.Akmal Bajwa according to work.but during working time he let me knw abut googles .we cn help.each others .we cn help.google.and when i knw abut this then i really so surprissed.how cn do this they teach me abut this .then now i spend my free time with google and i feel so happy to do this.yestrday i attend my firat meet up in kuala terengannu.i get more experience and i learn many more there

They also treat there drinks and food for all local guides and we talk abut this apps and take some pics .i will share it.i again thanksfull to mr.akmal who.learn me and i knw abut this google work bcz of him.thanks to all

@Jagroop- I'm unable to understand completely your msg but you're trying to say that you were in a meetup with @AkmalB. I hope you had a great time with him. Best wishes for future meetups and time with other local guides.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

Hi @deepakjhic

We had knowledge sharing session yesterday. 

@Jagroop just joined the local guides programme. He is from India 

Working in Malaysia. 

He need some time to learn more about local guides connect. 

Have a nice day 

Level 9

@AkmalB wrote:

Hi @deepakjhic

We had knowledge sharing session yesterday. 

@Jagroop just joined the local guides programme. He is from India 

Working in Malaysia. 

He need some time to learn more about local guides connect. 

Have a nice day 

Hi @Jagroop- Glad to know that you're from INDIA.

@AkmalB- Thank you so much for sharing very useful information with him.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.