Willow92's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Hi everyone over the world!

Hello everyone!
My name is Violetta, but you may say Willow.
I am 26 y.o. and I've been living in Kyiv Ukraine 4 years.
What is my degree?
I am master of history and as a student I studied Ukrainian diaspora press in the USA. It is very great theme!
What is my job?
I work as customer support agent in the one of the biggest travel agency in USA.
What is my life?
I adore everything that connects with travel industry. Especially, I like air flight traveling within Europe. Opening new countries, eating new food, investigating features of new lands  it is my paradise. And I think that people even from such poor countries as Ukraine might travel without a lot amount of money. The main thing  it is enthusiasm.
Why I started to be a local expert?
One time when I was surching for good cafes and apartment for my first trip I found that Google Maps is perfect for this. It was real discover for me and I decided to make them better. Now I try to leave feedback about all places I've been able to visit and I hope it will be useful for other travelers or even local people.
What types of interaction do I have with Google Maps?
The favorite one  is feedback in which I tell about negative and positive sides of place. Also, I like posting photos and some of them I see so popular and it inspires me! When I see that my work does the lives of other people more informative and easier it makes me happy.
Why I want to visit the local guides meeting?
I want to receive from this meeting more than just good emotions from a meeting with like-minded people. I want to borrow their experience in this matter and share what I have. I want to be one part of a big family and make the world a little better with the help of the knowledge that I will get at the meeting.
I wish everyone good luck and peace over their heads!

Kiev, Ukraine