Alceka's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Hi everyone I'm new.

1. Name: Angy L. Camacho Espinosa
  2. Location: I live now in Germany as part of my studies but I'm originally from Medellin, Colombia.
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Since the world is now connected, I find LGs as the perfect platform to help other people around the world to find the best places and tools to explore. Nowadays is more complicated to find good quality and services that really helps us to improve our life, but right now I feel part of a change community. I believe that sharing my experiences and giving others the chance to heard what I've seen would help them to save time and find better places and people. Being part of LGs haven't just helped me being more critical about the places I go, but being more human recognizing when I get really special people surrounding me. Now having the opportunity to learn from other people made me realized that our lives are now part of a network and why we just don't use this network to help others and forget the barriers? Maybe then we would make this “internet world” more human and more happy! That's why I love LGs.
  4. My favorite cuisine to explore: Probably you will realize that most of my post are from restaurants or just Iconic places and where to find the best food, don't blame me but I really love food. I don't have an specific or favorite dish but I like being surprised by the local tastes and why not… some Italian food.
  5. Fun Fact about me: I didn't know that I was part of such a big community when I started posting my opinions about places or services, I honestly just started because I wanted to see if someone would ever read one of my post. I'm studying international business and I had the opportunity to start going abroad as part of my university programs. All this traveling world was new for me even in my own city so when I started earning points and seeing how many people was being helped by the information I decided to share and mostly by my experiences I just couldn't believe how much I could be helping others. That's why today is my first post, excited about this project and waiting to know more about this platform and how we can use it to keep on contributing to build a better worldFood is my life. PH:Paulina BremerFood is my life. PH:Paulina Bremer

I bring my country everywhere. Rio de Janeiro 2017I bring my country everywhere. Rio de Janeiro 2017

PD: Can't wait to learn more and more options and I would appreciate if someone explain me more how to use this place better.

Dankeschön

Obrigada

Thanks

Muchas gracias.

Villingen-Schwenningen, Germany