Jannejuho's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Helsinki wintter

2BC3DDDB-25FA-4A1E-8C79-F7A72AD670AC.jpeg

kaunista puistomaisemaa lumisessa Helsingissä!  ❄️ Tälläsiä puistoja on Helsingissä paljon jossa on mukava ulkoilla ja ihastella talvimaisemia.

Helsinki, Suomi
1 comment
Google Vendor

Re: Helsinki wintter

Hi @Jannejuho,

Thank you for sharing this beautiful photo with us. Do you live in Helsinki? Can you tell us a bit more about the place you took this photo? 

Including more information in your posts makes it more interesting for other Local Guides. To learn how you can create more engaging content on Connect, find great tips, and more, please feel free to check the following article: Your guide to Connect.

By the way, I've noticed that your post is in Finnish. Please note that I've added the Finnish language label. To learn more about these kinds of labels, I recommend taking a look at the article, How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!