lesterloyd's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Hello world of Guides

Hello everyone, Glad to share the information about myself…

1. Name:Hello! My name is Lester Loyd. I am very curious about places i visit everyday and ready to contribute more in future.
  2. Location:Born in Colombo Western Province of Sri Lanka. 
  3. Family: Mom, Dad and Elder sister. Im the youngest in the family and we all based in Colombo Sri Lanka. 
  4. Profession: I'm a Professional Marketeer and a Real estate Broker
  5. Google Maps:I have uploaded good pictures to Google Maps which became high trend in town and got huge number if views in a short time. I share these because this can be useful to others who are visiting or planning to visit these places on Google Maps with reviews. I review the places with unbiased mind and I try to write which can be useful to others.
  6. About Me: I feel happy when i contributing for others. I love to explore new places, i love to meet new people. Travelling and to know facts about places thrills me.
  7. What made me a Local Guide?: Google map connects the world in a way of interesting. Reviews and photos uploaded by local guides really make lot of sense and connects others. After reading 5-10 reviews for particular location, hotel or a place help people to make good decision and that’s the main aim of Google Maps, which is fulfilled by many local guides. And Google Maps helped me personally many times to make good decisions before i go to new places. 
  8. Why I dedicate my time on Google Maps: I have found Google Maps extremely useful for all around the world and user friendly and time saving. In my opinion, this has changed the world of guides. Reviews and ratings has allowed all to quickly go to most interesting places, decide which place is best for food, which hotel to reserve etc. It's my duty to feedback as well for the places I have visited, so other people can take the benefit in the same way as I did.
  9. Looking forward: I want meet talented GOOGLE local guides and explore with this Forum 
Colombo, Sri Lanka