Ismail26's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Hello everyone, I will talk about the earthquake in Morocco and what happened to me

1694365383742.jpg

1694362149509.jpg

 Sorry for the delay. I'm not shocked, but I didn't have internet yet. I connected to Wi-Fi to write this post and tell you about what happened. I was in my house after that, and I felt a vibration under my feet. We had no sensation. The epicenter of the earthquake occurred far away from us.اكثر من 160 كلم رغم ذلك الشاعرنا بالهلع عند ضرب الزلزالMore than 160 km, despite that, we felt panic when the earthquake struck More than 160 km 5gm, which caused us panic when the A6 earthquake struck

العطاوية، المغرب
5 comments
Level 8

Betreff: Hello everyone, I will talk about the earthquake in Morocco and what happened to me

Hallo  Friend

Ich bin schockiert.!

Jeden Tag eine neue Katastrophe!

Last auch fremde  Hilfe zu.!

Alles Gute

Level 8

Re: Hello everyone, I will talk about the earthquake in Morocco and what happened to me

Screenshot_2023-09-10-21-00-40-604_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg

 As you can see I am inside the earthquake zone

Level 6

Re: Hello everyone, I will talk about the earthquake in Morocco and what happened to me

Hello Ismail, Your post was the 2nd item I read when I first signed I to Connect got my first time today. Although I'm in south Texas and safe, my heart aches seeing the photos coming in and the devastation and loss. I've always felt that as humans we may be separated by distance, the color of our skin, age, our garb and languages but we are still able to feel shock, compassion and hopefulness of the human spirit and courage. My thoughts are with you. Stay safe and aid generously where you can. 

Level 8

@Cindyg627 Thank you very much in a

Level 8

hey @Ismail26 hope that you & your family is safe. We were with you 🇧🇩

May Allah keep everyone safe.

Find me on

Google MapFacebook | Instagram