BiggsL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Hello Utah County Guides

I noticed that...  To be honest, I don't know how to fix those associations.  Most of those have come from the mobile app of Google Maps, as I try to add a photo for Contributions  for Check the Facts or Uncover Missing info.  You wouldn't happen to know how to fix those would you?

New WriterNew SolutionistGood FriendSuper Popular| 9 Badges so far! | My Connect Profile | My Contributions
Level 9

They were already there, and I just started ensuring the listings were accurate, and added photos...

New WriterNew SolutionistGood FriendSuper Popular| 9 Badges so far! | My Connect Profile | My Contributions
Level 9

@NateS you may not be racking up as many points as you could be. Quite a few of your photos are for 'Unknown place' which means there are not associated with a POI (a place with a map listing) so they won't generate a point,

Thanks for pointing that out as of recently, I've been trying to fix those photos, and interesting enough those Unknown Places are still counting as points...  I've noticed that as I've removed them and added them to other businesses that already had a photo or two from me.  Most of those photos came directly from my Google Maps app, so I wonder if I have an issue with my App...