cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Hello Taiwan

Featuring Shi Fen Waterfall (十分瀑布) in Taiwan

IMG_3762.jpg

Taken during a trip to Taipei, Taiwan in December 2019.

Taipei, Taiwan
10 comments
Level 5

Re: Hello Taiwan

It looks like a small paradise, how can I do it to reach this place?

Level 7

Bls: Hello Taiwan

Wow, it is very beautiful water fall. 👍

Level 9

Hi @yingying_yy ,

Thank you for sharing this beautiful photo with us.

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Level 7

Hi there,

It is located at Shi Fen Waterfall in Taiwan. Here is the location of the place:

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enSG853SG853&sxsrf=ALeKk02fDv8s7QV0-7IWufCZD1_fqjzteA:1583...

Level 7

Hi there,

It is located at Shi Fen Waterfall in Taiwan. Here is the location of the place:

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enSG853SG853&sxsrf=ALeKk02fDv8s7QV0-7IWufCZD1_fqjzteA:1583...

Former Google Contributor

Hello @yingying_yy,

Beautiful photo of Shifen Waterfall in Taiwan

I am a huge fan of waterfalls and love looking at them while listening to the water falling down.  It is one of the most calming sounds. How would you describe your own experience?

By the way, I think you might find these tips helpful for taking more photos in nature.

Last but not least, If you want to edit your post, like adding additional text or location, you can do so by pressing the three blue dots on your post then clicking on "edit". Edit your post - Why and How To will give you some more tips. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Level 9

Very beautiful Vista @yingying_yy 

Level 6

Beautiful fall I must say. Are you from Japan?