juna999's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Healthy juice

It's mix vegetables juice. It contains beetroot, carrots, spinach (that poppies eats), green gooseberry, lime, ginger etc. Available in the local markets.It's mix vegetables juice. It contains beetroot, carrots, spinach (that poppies eats), green gooseberry, lime, ginger etc. Available in the local markets.

Delhi, India
4 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Healthy juice

Hello @juna999,

I love the colour of this fruit juice. Recently, I started making a beetroot-apple-carrot smoothie but I add some spinach to increase my veggies intake.

Can you share more information about these local markets? Do they sell mainly fruits and vegetables or you can find more products for your home?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @MoniDi

We have a different market for all fruits and vegetables. Other market for other household items and the supermarket.IMG_20181212_182201-01.jpeg

IMG_20181212_182409-01.jpeg

IMG_20181212_182033-01.jpeg

IMG_20181210_145714-01.jpeg

Google Moderator

Thank you for the additional photos @juna999,

The fruits and vegetables look fresh and produced by local farmers. 

Here are two articles which you may find useful while taking your next photos: How to take great photos in your favorite stores and How to take photos at street markets.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@MoniDi

Yes it is local produce.