Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Betreff: Magic moment - Sunset in Bangkok 💙

@Winitar 

Schöne Bilder und mir hat Bangkok sehr gut gefallen 

Level 10

Re: Magic moment - Sunset in Bangkok 💙

@Winitar   The photos are stunning. I appreciate for taking such nice shots and sharing. Curious to know, were the photos edited? Mobile or camera?

Signature Image
Level 8

Betreff: Magic moment - Sunset in Bangkok 💙

@Annaelisa Thank you 🙂

Level 8

@Hi @PrasadVR Thank you 🙂

Yes, the color was edited to be more vibrant because I want it to closely resemble what I saw. The photos were taken with a smartphone, which often produces less vivid images than reality, especially in low light. 📷

Level 7

Look so amazing! Cant wait to visit Bangkok! 😃

Find me on: https://6omg.wordpress.com/
Facebook: Travel in Tainan
Twitter: Travel in Tainan
Level 8

Great Vivid view from your balcony @Winitar . Thanks for sharing the serene sunset with a cup of milk tea.

Level 10

@Winitar , Thank you for sharing the details about the shot.

Signature Image
Level 8

This is Grenada

As the sun dips below the horizon in Grenada, painting the sky with hues of orange, pink, and gold, a solitary sailboat glides gracefully across the shimmering waters. Its silhouette stands bold and majestic against the fiery backdrop, a symbol of freedom and adventure. The gentle sway of the vessel is a dance with the tranquil Caribbean sea, as if whispering secrets of distant shores and untold stories. In this moment, time seems to stand still, capturing the essence of serenity and beauty that defines the Grenadian sunset. It's a scene that evokes a sense of awe and reverence for nature's splendor.sunset -2.jpg

Level 7

Re: This is Grenada

This is beautiful and so calm!!

Level 9

Betreff: This is Grenada

@kingjames23_0 

Wunderschöne Ausnahme und so gut beschrieben