IMG-20181105-WA0001.jpg

Life is wondeful ...

Let's share happiness

Taman Edelweis Bali, Besakih, Karangasem Regency, Bali, Indonesia
4 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Happy Life - Wonderful Bali

Hey @Dhanny_Bali,

Thanks for sharing. Really nice place, do you live in Bali? Or you were just visiting? Why not add more details about your pictures and share your experience while taking them? This way they can be appreciated even more by other Local Guides, and can drive more interaction.

If you need some tips you can take a look at this What makes a good post? topic. Also, I recommend you read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect where you can find various ways to engage with the community.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Hi @Ivi_Ge ...

Yes, I live in Bali ..
Thank's a lot for your suggestion ...

It's a good idea ..
I'll try it for the others object in Bali ..

Google Moderator

You are welcome @Dhanny_Bali. Bali is my dream destination to visit, so I will be really happy if you share more about it 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

I'll be share it @Ivi_Ge ...

Arrange your time , take holiday and let's visit Bali ..

oh .. I just see, that you're google moderator ...
so, I can learn how to make better post for next

Thanks a lot @Ivi_Ge ...