Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Halva

Baking StageBaking Stage

20190202_214805.jpg

1548254516932588599821.jpg

Who has the wonderful taste of this food? 

If you've ever gotten it, I'd suggest you try it once

The materials you need : 

Sugar , water , Flour , Saffron , Oil ,  Coconut Powder and some Love to Cook ☺

Ingredients Delicious delicious dishes in a different way

Wheat flour 2 pcs

1 cup sugar

1 pound oil

Half-cup rosewood

Powdered cardigan 1/2 g

Saffron powder 1/2 cup

Delicious Halva

To make halvah, we must first make nectar halvah and add sugar with a piece of water to the heat so that the sugar is heated by the heat. Simple food

After adding sugar and dissolving in water, add the powdered cardamom and saffron in the last step of the rose, and mix it and after the heat, remove the rose water from the heat. In the next step, pour the flour with a 2 to 3-fold fine fillet to make the flour light and do not get hammered during the baking process. Spread the sifting flour in a pan with oil, and we shall leaven with gentle heating up

. Mix the flour and the oil thoroughly to make it smooth. We heat the material constantly to get the desired color and each bite to heat more. The halva becomes darker and more brown. After you have got the color of the halvah Turn off the flame and add the mixed juice and sugar in a few steps to the halvah. Consider adding the nectar to stir the halo constantly and quickly until the nectar is completely sliced ​​and placed in the middle of the pan. Then Shake the pan like a cradle to hit the halves on either side. Take the pan from each side and shake it constantly to the left and right. Pour the prepared halva until it's hot in the desired container, and pour a pistachio slice of almonds, coconut powder, and draw on the desired designs.😎😋

20190202_211907.jpg
Home Cooking, Chino Avenue, چینو هیلز، کالیفرنیا، ایالات متحده آمریکا
17 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Halva

Hi @Anonymous, 

This looks really promising. Did you prepare it by yourself? Is it a popular sweet in your Country? 

Just for your information I have added the French label to your post, in order to be more visible to the other Local Guides that speak the same language. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi yes i cook myself. Thank you for your attention
Level 10

@Anonymous

Hi

Could you please let's know what's the preparation procedure? This recipe, Halwa  origin, or anything else you can contribute here. There are different varities of 

Indian Halwa  and it's ingredients, mode of preparation is different and very tedious. But outcome is fantabulous.

R S Dev
Level 8

We don't have this in Bangladesh; however, hope one day I would find it somewhere haha. This looks really yummy! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, of course, I will send you a recipe for me soon

Hi @Anonymous,

Thanks for sharing this mouthwatering sweet with us.

Personally, love halva, but I've never tried to make it on my own. I'm not brave enough to start preparing it, and to be honest, it's easier to buy. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello dear friend, I suggest that you should experience the good feeling of halva even once thanks for your attention 😉
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks friend ❤

Hi @Anonymous. We have sesame halva in Bulgaria it looks a bit different. I'll try the recipe for sure. I've been wondering how it's cooked. Thank you for sharing!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!