avadhoot141's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 10

Hallstatt, Austria ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น

IMG_20211231_153242-01-01_20220116185737768.jpg

Hallstatt is one of those scenic towns which can be visited no matter the season. It offers a unique view in all the weather conditions. I visited Hallstatt in December 2021 and although it was foggy for most of the day, the view was magnificent for a couple of hours. Captured on OnePlus 5T.

Hallstatt, Austria
7 comments
Level 7

Re: Hallstatt, Austria ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น

Predivna fotografija @avadhoot141 

Jeste li ju vi snimili?

ฤŒini mi se da sam tu fotografiju veฤ‡ negdje vidjela.

๐Ÿค”

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ท

Level 10

Yes I took it. I am a hobbyists photographer. ๐Ÿ˜… All the pics from this place look almost similar so you might have confused this pic with other one. 

Level 7

Da, moguฤ‡e je @avadhoot141 

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ท

Level 8

๐Ÿ˜ bro amazing place I really loved it very beautiful houses and in front you see river and in background these beautiful mountains really an amazing place @avadhoot141  

Former Google Contributor

Hi @avadhoot141,

Thanks for sharing this beautiful photo with us! To make it more visible also on desktop, I changed its size so other members can enjoy it even better. ๐Ÿ™‚

I also wanted to let you know that you can tag a member when you comment so as to send a notification to the person you reply to. This way they know that you are talking to them. To do so, you just need to digit the symbol @ and the username without space between them, like I just did now. 

For more information about the forum, I suggest the following article, where you can find 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hi @avadhoot141 what a beautiful view on 1st impression it literally looks i am seeing some Harry Potter series.

Please keep sharing such beautiful photos with us thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

Anonymous
Not applicable

@avadhoot141 

Hey There ๐Ÿ˜€

What an absolutely awesome & atmospheric pic...Cold to the eye, Warm to the soul.

An amazing country...They know how to use every scquarecentimeter of their "Lots" in between the mountains.

Nice post Mate...Keep them coming ๐Ÿ‘