sulloo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

HI

My name is Sohail Khan, i live in Rawalpindi, Pakistan, i love trekking and travel to new places, travel makes your learn about different cultures and people interest and their interests in life, books cant explain as much as meeting locals physically, it enhance your knowledge and wisdom by all ways and means, so this is the best thing one can ever achieve by travelling, and then you share your experience with others who want to visit same places, hotels, shops, place to stay, how and when to travel.

I also love horse riding, gym and writing poems, i also did few climbing, i reached to NangaParbat base came from Diamer and Rupal side, i trekked upto Rakaposhi base camp, i also had visited many historical places like Mohanjedaro and Harrapa in Sindh, Pakistan, they have thousand years old history, plus many other glaciers and lakes, i am passionate about mountains, rivers and places which are hard to access.

My experience with local guide community is so helpful and enjoyable, everyone here is very helpful and kind to respond in the best way they can, i am greatful to be part of this great community, thanks you so much for being so nice, God bless you all. 

Sohail Amin Khan

Rawalpindi, Pakistan
11 comments
Level 10

Re: HI

hi @sulloo,

Thanks for sharing your great experience with google Map and connect.

I wish you all success,

John Peter 

Level 8

Hi

Hola  @sulloo 

Bienvenido. Hermosa experiencia como Local Guides.

Podrias compartirla con  Introduce yourself-2018  y conocer otros Guias Locales de este mes!

Saludos cordiales

Luana Lima

LuaPL
Level 8

Thanks John, grateful 🙂

Level 8

Re: Hi

Thanks dear, though I didn't undress your language but I assumed, I assumed you said something nice. Keep in touch and stay blessed

Level 8

@sulloo 

Hello, I'm sorry, my language is Spanish, but I use, at the beginning of the page where we write, the option, translate to .. with the icon of the "G" of Google and all languages appear. So you can read what I wrote to you. Here I am using my own translator to read it in English. I hope you can understand me.
Best regards!

LuaPL
Level 9

Great intro...wish you all the best! @sulloo

Level 8

Thanks again dear,

I will try to read through the option you told me, i like Spanish language and would love to learn, where you from ? 

Level 8

Thanks bro,

Need your support 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sulloo happy to see your nice introduction,

wao @AdnanSami70 @LuaPL @JohnPeter i like your welcoming attitude attitudes 

I think @LuaPL want to say that please you Introduce Yourself here in this post

Stay connected, learn and share