AnithaM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Gyro food in Mesa - Princess Pita Mediterranean Restaurant

Hello LG's,

Hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy. I wanted to share a new restaurant that i explored in Mesa, AZ. It is a Mediterranean food and the restaurant name is "Princess Pita Mediterranean restaurant and Market". I went to this restaurant with my friends and the food was good. It is a small market and they have a small restaurant inside this market. I guess people come here for food more than to buy grocery from here. 

So the food is a plate with rice, salad, hummus and your choice of meat (protein) - chicken, lamb and beef and they do have veg combo plate for the vegetarians and obviously it is falafal 😊

PXL_20240410_190626784.jpgPXL_20240410_190753441.jpgPXL_20240410_191021989.jpg

Thank you for reading my post. Hope you enjoyed looking at the pics 😀 and Hi @AZ_2021 and @JustJake if you like Mediterranean food. try the food here. 

Anitha Muthu
Mesa, AZ, USA
4 comments
Level 9

Betreff: Gyro food in Mesa - Princess Pita Mediterranean Restaurant

@AnithaM 

Oh, diese Gerichte sehen aber auch sehr gut aus 

Level 8

Betreff: Gyro food in Mesa - Princess Pita Mediterranean Restaurant

Yes they were good 😊 @Annaelisa 

Anitha Muthu
Level 10

Re: Gyro food in Mesa - Princess Pita Mediterranean Restaurant

Wow this looks so good @AnithaM💖 I have not eaten too healthy lately, so this looks like a nice healthy spot to stop by. Wonderful share, and I love how they have a restaurant inside the market, so you can get your tummy filled while you grocery shop. I'm a big fan of gyros so let's see if I can stop by there soon. 😍

Level 10

Re: Gyro food in Mesa - Princess Pita Mediterranean Restaurant

This looks amazing @AnithaM. They've got a 4.7 rating with over 2,200 reviews so they must be doing something right! I'm adding this to my wish-list for the next time I'm down in Mesa. Thank you for the tag 😁 

JustJake TRAC Badge