Yes sir it's prohibited @TravellerG 

And thanks for reading.

Nachiket Methre
Level 9

Re: Gurudwara Shri Nanak Jhira: A Sanctuary of Spiritual Harmony

Thanks for tagging @TravellerG 

Really its a good post from @Nachiket_methre 

Guru saheb di badi kripa h.

I was not knowing this though i had been to shish gurudwara delhi,golden temple amritsar,panjobra ambala, dukhnivaran patiyala, still this was not in my list will add now .

Regards 

Anil

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 8

@Nachiket_methre really nice post ,perfect photo clicks . Thanks @TravellerG  for tagging me in such beautiful post , yes I refer one of my friend @Manviii  to see this post.

Praniket More || " Having a hobby is sweet for your psychological state – Chanakya " ||

My Insta||My Post Gallery|| Hex sticker design competition winner

Level 7

thankyou @Praniketmore great to see this😅, now i know about this spiritual place.

Really knowledgeable post , your post increase my knowledge,@Nachiket_methre 

Manvi
Level 8

Very well taken photos and a well-explained post by @Nachiket_methre .

I appreciate your tagging @TravellerG sir in this fantastic post.

Shubham Waman || "Every click tells a Story" ||

My Profile Follow me on Maps Instagram 
Level 10

Most welcome, dear friend @Anil6969,

So kind of you for supporting our fellow LGs like @Nachiket_methre, @ShubhamWaman, @Praniketmore and all...

Highly appreciate... 

With sincere regards 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Not only in reading the posts, dear @Nachiket_methre, I tag our friends and upcoming LGs for all valuable posts.

Best wishes, 

🤝❤️

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Hello, my dear @Praniketmore,

Thank you for your kind feedback about our @Nachiket_methre's post and also for tagging our fellow LG @Manviii.

I believe that she will be a great asset soon with her valuable contributions - let us all support her. 

Humbly request LG @Manviii to tag us in your future posts.

Most sincerely with humble regards for you all, 

🤝🌹👍

Level 10

Mutual appreciation is very much needed on this platform... 

Welcome, dear @ShubhamWaman 

Level 9

Great post, @Nachiket_methre. It's awesome to see the rich diversity of India where a beautiful Sikh Gurudwara is located in southern part of India, with such enchanting history associated with it.