Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Guide For New Members On Local Guides Connect

Created a very informative post mate @HelloSamsonR

Level 10

It's a great idea .very useful post for new comers and even regular users too.I only can say @HelloSamsonRyou helps a lot man. 

Thanks 

Level 10

@NarenChandra wrote:

@HelloSamsonR this is super cool man . This will help .

@NarenChandra Thanks a lot, :).............................. Strong Man :D, where have you been?

Level 10

@DocGaurav wrote:

Created a very informative post mate @HelloSamsonR

@mhjn Thanks a lot bro :)... thanks for sharing your opinion 🙂

Level 10

@AkmalB wrote:

It's a great idea .very useful post for new comers and even regular users too.I only can say @HelloSamsonRyou helps a lot man. 

Thanks 

@AkmalB You always melt me with your kind words :), @OSAMA @AkmalB has started with his kind words again.... he is too kind in words 😞 everytime he seems to make me melt with his good words 🙂

Level 8

Welcome mate @HelloSamsonR

Level 10

We not melt with just words @HelloSamsonR.our behaviour and hospitality could melt you too.you can ask Pavel Sarwar about that.

Level 10

@AkmalB wrote:

We not melt with just words @HelloSamsonR.our behaviour and hospitality could melt you too.you can ask Pavel Sarwar about that.

@AkmalB Yes I saw it on the group we are, everyday @PavelSarwar share us some hospitality pictures and how he is enjoying Malaysia. I cant wait to pay you a visit @AkmalB, You are a nice person, your hospitality would be more than............... words cant describe it... :)...... wish you were attending the summit :(..... but no kwams....... we would get to see how things turns,. the world is a small place, who knows were we might jam 🙂

Level 10

I am little this busy man . Will be less frequent to connect but sure will catch up. @HelloSamsonR

Level 10

@NarenChandra wrote:

I am little this busy man . Will be less frequent to connect but sure will catch up. @HelloSamsonR

@NarenChandra Okay bro, we would love to see you once again 🙂