Grouper fingers with season fries by the* C food shack*

Crunchy grouper fingersCrunchy grouper fingers

Season fries a roll and fish fingers

Nassau, The Bahamas
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Grouper fingers with season fries by the* C food shack*

Hi @Zcar77 

The food looks delicious. Thank you for sharing this with us.

What are grouper fingers? I have never tried it before.

Where can we buy it? 

I hope that you reviewed this place on Google Maps. It would be really useful for future customers who are looking for more information about this place before purchasing from them or visiting them.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@Aruni In the Bahamas alot of restaurants and small takeaways carry that dish it's a fish found in our sea waters name grouper its a meaty fish good for fillet like the fish fingers fried with a nice mixed batter (flour) taste good when fried 😉

Former Google Contributor

Wow, Thank you for your reply @Zcar77 How often did you eat it?

I like to eat fish and seafood, I would love to eat it with sweet and sour sauce. I think it will be more taste.

Can you eat spicy food? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@Aruni  I eat those a lot and I only eat seafood dishes and yes I eat those with tartar sauce or sweet n sour lol and yes I do eat spicy food too 😊