RohitGahlot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Got New Badge

Hi Team 

Can anyone guide me on why this Badge is visible on my profile?

Today I noticed this badge on my profile if any other of my Fellow Local Guide got the same Badge please share your experience. 

@KatieMcBroom @PeterJay 

Please Guide 

badge.jpg

5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Google Moderator
Solution

Re: Got New Badge

Hello @RohitGahlot,

I would like to inform you that the issue has been fixed! You can keep an eye on your badges in the coming day, we will have something special prepared for the Local Guides!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Google Moderator

Hello @RohitGahlot,

Thank you for reaching out! There seems to be an issue on our back-end, we will take care of it right away. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

@AngieYC  Thank you so for the update earlier I thought that only I got this special Badge.

Google Moderator

Hei @RohitGahlot,

No worries, it will be removed soon and I am changing your topic label under How-tos since your post is a question, in order to keep Connect organized. 

Google Moderator
Solution

Hello @RohitGahlot,

I would like to inform you that the issue has been fixed! You can keep an eye on your badges in the coming day, we will have something special prepared for the Local Guides!

Level 7

Hello Friends, 

My name is Ambuj Shrivastava and I'm a local guide from Prayagraj (India). Today i got a new batch for reaching level 5 can anyone explain what are the benefits for getting this badges as can i get gifts from google cloud (like welcome letter like things).

Ambuj Shrivastava