cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

GoogleMaps "Local Guides" Connect Live 2019

Hi everyone.
Good afternoon from Italy.
I'm Gabriele, 28, Italian, living in Milan.

I just received the email from Team LG to submit my application for the San Jose event this November.

Reason for pride and commitment, this is the right opportunity to show our tireless work on Google Maps.
I have already started thinking about the questions I will have to answer to hope to participate this year.

Already in 2017 and 2018 I participated in the selections, with 2 videos that I would to show you:

2017 - I made a video review of a business place on Maps.

2018 - I resumed my City, Cosenza in Calabria (Italy)

(In 2018 I had the honor of being selected, but due to technical problems I could not accept the invitation to San Francisco.)

This year the ideas, the passion, the desire and my feeling of LG stimulate me to do better. To do more.

I will keep You updated here on Connect:

with my video application and the list I will choose to share.

See you here on Connect.

Gabriele D'Ambrosio
Milano, MI, Italia
1 comment
Google Moderator

Re: GoogleMaps "Local Guides" Connect Live 2019

Hello @GabrieleDAmbrosio ,

I have just released your post from the Spam Filters. I would like to apologise for your post being marked as spam. Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times.

You can visit this article to learn more -  Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!