Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Google map badge achieving

Title:- Just fact -finder&trailblazer badge 

1000033602.jpg

 cover creation by LG @ShailendraOjha .

Discription:-

what a fantastic weekend, this week I got my Google map expert trailblazer badge & expert Fact-finder Badge.

( this expert trailblazer award to being first person to add important information about the place. & expert Fact-finder award for helping others get the right info about the places on Google .)

1000034744.jpg

 caption:- foto frame about Google map trailblazer badge & Fact-finder Badge.

& interestingly, this week was also International Fact Check Day, which I learned about News From Google. For International Fact Check Day, Google has shared with us four search tools that will help us make sense of what we see online. This includes features like Fact Check Explorer, which lets us dig deeper into topics, and makes it easy to find fact checks conducted by other independent organizations. And it is available in many languages, though I haven't had a chance to search and understand about this new tool them yet. (Source - News from Google)

NOW MY BADGE.

1000034747.jpg

 caption:- foto frame about my Google map badge.

2-Mastar Badge 

2-Expert Badge.

conclusion:- The badge achievement processes can help you get the context you need to feel more confidence & accurate fact finding

Thanks for stopping.

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
4 comments
Level 8

Re: Google map badge achieving

As always dear TG @TravellerG 🙏

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Level 10

Hearty Congratulations... extremely excited to see this...

I'm sure, with your zeal, there are much more for you soon...

We are always with you, dear @ShailendraOjha 

Prayers for more achievements...

PS:

There are a few TIP:

For the Master Trailblazer Badge, adding 50 new places:

Add places from the spot/location of the adding place... this will help you for quick approval.

• For this I used to have morning walks to cover areas and add new places 
  • Also, I used to travel to nearby areas, looking for new places to add.
  • When you add any new place, take a couple of photos also

Once a place is added, you get a mail from Google... right?

Towards the end of the mail, the LiNk of the location added also will be given...

So, through this link, we can achieve the other TWO targets - Reviews 50 & Photos 50 -

hope you got my view?

Regards, my friend 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Here I want to tag my achievement with my TRAC teammate & Local Guide friend @PrasadVR Ji.

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Level 10

Hello friend @ShailendraOjha , Congratulations on earning the Google Maps Expert Trailblazer and Expert Fact-Finder Badges. Your contribution and dedication as a Local Guide has made a real difference to many people. Well done you. All the best.

Signature Image