Patel412's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Google World

Hello dear local guide,

One thing I have noticed that average every person on the earth wants to help others...

Sine last two days I was reading "Introduce Yourself"section from March,April 2018 and even last years too.....

I saw atleast 15 to 20 application video of google local guide of 2018 as well 2017...

One thing I notice which is common to ALL.and that is helping nature...

Helping nature whether he or she is from USA,Canada, pakistan,Australia,Indonesia,Bangladesh,India,Peru,Japan, Turkey etc....Everyone has.....And google map has boosted the intensity among local guides or rather to say among the people who live on earth.......Great thing....And can say that yes.....World is connecting.....

We are one and Credit goes to system that google map has developed for local guides....

Through Google map,one system is already developed and that is world is connecting in perfect way....Day will come when all locations, and most important all roads will be covered by google map through local guides like us......

You think if you only address and smart phone cintainico google mao,you can reach everywhere and not only this,you can take judgement about that place of is general then....General place like hotels,movie theater, restaurants,tourist places,airports,railway stations,hill stations etc.....Will be reviewed by local guides and by that way a great contribution will be there by google map towards the WORLD.....

Sorry for long message but I am sharing my emotions with you friends.....

Thanks for reading...

Sanjay Patel

SANJAYKUMAR PATEL
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India