Thijs's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Google Play Music perk for Local Guides Level 4+: redeem until November 30?

Hi all, @TraciC,

I reached level 4 several days before the August 31 deadline, and successfully saw the perk pop up on the local guide home page as described in the documentation and terms of reference.

I didn't have the time this week to set up Google Play music, and was planning to do it over the (this) weekend; which I figured shouldn't be an issue, since the terms of reference clearly stated that the perk could be redeemed until November 30.

However, trying to do exactly that today, I noticed the perk that I did obtain had disappeared from the home page.

I've have double-checked the terms of reference and the post at https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/New-perk-Google-Play-for-Local-Guides-Level...

The latter, for instance, clearly states (literally)...

=====

How do I redeem the perk?

You may visit your Local Guides home to see if the perk is visible at the top right corner. You will also receive an email letting you know this perk is available to you. Simply click on the offer link(s) and follow the on-screen instructions.

=====

...which defines "redeeming" as clicking on that link, and...

=====

How long do I have to redeem my perk?
Once receiving this perk, you must redeem it by 11:59PM ET on November 30, 2017.

=====

...which defines the opportunity to perform the aforementioned "redeeming" to be available until November 30.

Since I did correctly reach level 4 well in time, and saw this confirmed by the redeeming option actually being available until a couple of days ago, I am now wondering where I can still redeem the perk until November 30.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Cheers,

Thijs

1 comment
Level 8

Rif.: Google Play Music perk for Local Guides Level 4+: redeem until November 30?

Hi @Thijs

the offer has expired and is no longer available.

SAL_B Italy