Cccgipson's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Google One offer errors

Hi @Tucker.

Thanks for reaching out. I will now contact you privately.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 7

Re: Google One Perk

Same problem here.  I'm in the US, but have the old 20 GB for $5/year plan on my account, so can't use the perk.

Level 4

@sonnyNg, @Ivi_Ge

Howdy,

I'm experiencing the same issue.

Thanks,

Evan

Google Moderator

Hello @caseevan,

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

@Thank you

Level 8

I was one of the first comments on the thread and have not been contacted.  They may not be contacting as many people as is assumed.

Level 8

And someone already posted their personal response which dictates that the offer will not work if you are currently paying for Google Drive or Google One. It will also not work if you are not in the United States. All things Google knows so these people should not have gotten the email in the first place.

Hello @WeaselSW,

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 7

@sonnyNg I have also reported this issue and been ignored by moderators thus far. It seems that this perk is inadvertently alienating longtime users of Google Drive.

What is the scoop on how we can make use of this perk?

Hi @EnriqueApproved.

Thank you!