AnuradhaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Google Maps helped to save a life of a young woman from a suicide attempt....

@AGarner Yees, I am glad I was there and saved a life of a young woman.

Level 10

Re: Google Maps helped to save a life of a young woman from a suicide attempt....

@TraciC I thought this will inspire the people to update emergency information on Google Maps. I am hoping to organize a global event to update the emergency information on Google Maps after the summit. Is it possible to have a month similar to updating accessibility information to update the emergency information?  

Level 10

Level 10

@DavidTito thanks.

Level 10

@HelloSamsonR Thanks. Wating to hear your story. 

Level 10

@ErmesT thanks.

Level 10

@NareshDarji thanks,

Level 10

@deepakjhic Thanks.

Level 10

@prasunkumarb Thanks,

Level 10

@KarenVChin Yes, I am glad I was there.