SwalayA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Google Maps - Newly added places shows pending.

Hi, 

I have added few places for my Facebook page and Instagram account. Which shows pending from a long time even i have create a Google business page for a same and verified it successfully,  I am associated with google maps since the time of Google Map Maker, but now my maps are invisible or in pending state.

Please help how to make my places visible in google maps., or is there any way to contact to submit the information to google moderator.

Thank You

Regards/Swalay 

Nainital - The City Of Lakes, Uttarakhand, India
13 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Level 9
Solution

Re: Google Maps - Newly added places shows pending.

@SwalayA wrote:

Does your business have a physical location where you do face-to-face customer contact? If not, if you are basically an online business, then you don't qualify for a map marker. Google Map is exactly that, a map for people to find places they need to visit. If you don't have people coming to visit you then a marker isn't required or allowed.

Connect is a forum for volunteer Local Guides, as I mentioned above, since you're a business owner and have Claimed this business, it is really now a GMB issue and you should ask on their forum. 

View solution in original post

Level 9

@SwalayA can you share the location? may @GusMoreira can help you on this.

Level 7

Here is Googler @GusMoreira with an explanation of the Google Maps approval process:

Why is my edit status Pending or Not Applied?

Level 9
Level 9

@SwalayA wrote:

i have create a Google business page for a same and verified it successfully,

If you have Claimed and verified a place then you should be maintaining it via your GMB dashboard and asking your question on the business forum https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB.

@SwalayA wrote:

Please help how to make my places visible in google maps.

Btw, If you're saying you have a live listing which you can link to, but you don't see your place when you scan across the map, then that's normal behaviour. Nor every listing gets a permanent marker or icon - the Google algorithm will decide what appears and when depending on many search related factors

Level 7

Hi IlankovanT,

Thank You so much, my Google Business Page name is Nainital - The City Of Lakes. (attaching the mapped location detail screenshot)

Hi  @GusMoreira its my humble request can you look into the issue as my Google Business page location shows pending from long time.

Thank You.

Regards/Swalay Ali

Untitled.png

Level 7

Hi sputnikjim,

Thank You So Much.

Rgds/Swalay

Level 7

Hi Pea,

Thank You,

Rgds/Swalay

Connect Moderator

Hello @SwalayA,

It appears you are trying to map the following website.  http://www.nainital.info/

I'm sorry to tell you that online features are not mappable.  For a business to be part of Google's local listings it must be serving it's customers face-to-face.  For it to specifically have a marker on the map it must additionally have a storefront at that location.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 10

@SwalayA Yes, I have also added a few locations a few of which is still showing pending. Hope, the same will be approved soon.

@SwalayA wrote:

Hi, 

I have added few places for my Facebook page and Instagram account. Which shows pending from a long time even i have create a Google business page for a same and verified it successfully,  I am associated with google maps since the time of Google Map Maker, but now my maps are invisible or in pending state.

Please help how to make my places visible in google maps., or is there any way to contact to submit the information to google moderator.

Thank You

Regards/Swalay 

@Flash

@Pea

@sputnikjim

@IlankovanT

Level 7

Hi