TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Google Maps Badges [2/5] - “Director Badge”, 3 Different Levels & Targets to acquire it - Tr

Hello, my dear friend @JMD9 ,

I am extremely happy to see your response and feedback - I value them a lot. Happy to know that they article is helpful to our community. 

Thank you very much for your feedback and valuable support. 

With warm regards and sincere prayers, 

🙏❤️🤝

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Re: Google Maps Badges [2/5] - “Director Badge”, 3 Different Levels & Targets to acquire it - Tr

My very dear friend @tony_b - you are very kind & supportive...

Happy to see your response motivating our LG @NHTuhin ...

Very great!

Thank you, dear friend...

💝

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Very happy to hear that you found this tutorial helpful to you, dear @jagatji ,

As you are aware, I have published many tutorials here in Connect.

Here is another post which may excite you... a colourful article from Kerala.

Kindly check and give your feedback, when time permits 

Level 10

Congratulations dear TG @TravellerG  for your Master Director Badge 😀 .🤝

With love & regards
JSharma Local Guide Delhi
#Local Guide India
Level 10

Thank you very much for your kind words and inspiration, my dear @JSharma - your loving words are very important to me. 

With regards and prayers, 

🙏💝🤝