Annis's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Google Local Summit 2018 : Say Hi from Taiwan

Hi, everyone

My name is Annis Chiang, and I'm a local guide from Taipei, Taiwan.

I’m a foodie (eat food for happy), one day I google the restaurants information and found Google comments panel shows on the right side of the page. It’s so convenient to see the comments in a glance. That’s the start point as a Local Guide.Not only eat tasty food but also take photos, I think the most parts of my contributions are food and coffee.

2017-05-12 (2).jpg

A small coffee shop in Daan District,Taipei  (79,790 views)

DSC06776 (1).JPG

Union Square Café in New York (+9,000 views)

I like traveling, and Google makes things easier. Google map provides navigation, and Google trip as a travel planner. Also, every Google local guides’ contribution, like pictures, comments… provider the different point of view. It’s helpful to explore the new place. I enjoy the photos from other local guides, and I’m willing to share from my angle. Not only photos, but also like comments for restaurant, useful information, kid-friendliness store and local shop. As upload video function release, I will try to learn how to take a video.

DSC08379.JPG

In 2017, we plan a trip to Netherlands.It's Zaanse Schans.

I’m so lucky to earn the Level 7 Local Guide badge and have the chance to join Local Guides Connect 2018. I hope I could join the Local Guides Connect, and it will be nice to know other local guide's experience and to learn about the exciting new features and products currently being developed at Google.

Since joining Local Guide in 2017, I have contributed:

+ 464 photos

+ 3912 Answers

+789, 226 photo views and counting!      

Annis Chiang

4 comments
Level 7

Re: Google Local Summit 2018 : Say Hi from Taiwan

Hi @Annis Very good Photos and information !

Good Luck to you as well, Thanks for sharing!

Vasudeo
Level 7

@Vasudeo Thanks for your message : ) 

Level 7

You are most welcome! @Annis

Cheers and Good Luck!

Vasudeo
Level 8

Hey @Annis

Very nice contribution. Keep it up and keep inspiring other guides.