TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Storage

I earned the 1TB of storage space in the old Local Guides perk program.  That storage space is set to expire next year.  However, I have hundreds of photos.  Some of these photos are mixed between personal photos and photos for reviews.  Does anyone have a solution for me when the 1TB goes away and I no longer have the storage space for the images I've saved for Google Maps?

Level 7

The feeling is bad while I found that the extra space in Google Drive dropped back to 15GB

It's shock that I found my Drive space over the limit today. I have to spend tons of time to lookup stuff that less important to remove. It is annoying. Feel like a trap. Could Google offer some new award campaigns to earn such benifits again?

Level 6

Please bring back drive space perk !!

I am a Level 6 local guide. 

I started contributing erroneously thinking that de 1TB perk was still available.

I've 477 photos, with 28.8k views, but only 362 of those score points. I cannot see which are which.

I've added places, received email confirmation of places added and have zero points for added places.

And since Google removed MapMaker, I cannot even change lane suggestion for a corner I go through every day. Repeatedly complaining about the route results in absolutely nothing.

For all this, I will no longer contribute to Google Maps, unless they bring the cool stuff we loved and used.

Level 5

Nivel 5 Local Guides/ No recompensa 200 gb extra almacenamiento

Buenos días,

Actualmente tengo el nivel 5 por mis contribuciones en Local Guides,

Recuerdo leer que todo aquellos que obtuvieran el nivel 4 tendrían una recompensa de un extra de 200 gb para su cuenta en Google Drive/Gmail etc...

El caso es que yo no lo tengo.

Quisiera saber cómo puedo pedir/reclamar este aumento de espacio.

Gracias.

Level 6

1 TB FREE STORAGE IN GOOGLE DRIVE IN EXCHANGE OF FREE GOOGLE MUSIC/ GOOGLE VIDEOS

I want to contribute more in Google Maps, Local guides, Google plus, You tube, but what I humbly request Google team to allow me 1TB free strorage in Google drive to my google account, in lieu of the current plan of free google music/ discount in google movies.

Please arrange to grant me 1TB free storage in Google drive

Level 9

Re: 1 TB FREE STORAGE IN GOOGLE DRIVE IN EXCHANGE OF FREE GOOGLE MUSIC/ GOOGLE VIDEOS

@YAHOORAMJI unfortunately free drive storage offer was ended by 17 March 2k17. And now there is no information about this offer. And you can not exchange offers. 

Hope you understand. 

Have a good day

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 7

When I got benifits

I don't receive any benefits from you. We are given 100GB free space Google drive to the level 4 people,but iam in level 5 and my points is 589.Iam receive that when we are providing benefits to me.

Level 7

Re: When I got benifits

The 100GB of free space finished ages ago....

Level 9

Re: When I got benifits

Hie @Sai999,

The free drive storage offer was ended by 17 March 2k17. There is no information about this offer. 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Google-Drive-Storage-Promotion-Ending/td-p/...

Right now there is perk for level 4 and above 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/New-perk-Google-Play-for-Local-Guides-Level...

Happy Mapping 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 5

Re: 1TB Storage what will happen??

I started guides because of this offer and I never saw anything about it ever again. I got level 4 months ago.

Why was nothing ever sent out?

Oh, and all the other "perks" don't work. the three months of google play? Doesn't work if you already have an account!

SOME PERK.