TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Re: Extra Drive Storage

Sorry I don't remember when I got the level 4 (no mail to confirm the date). But it was more than 30 days ago. However, I clicked on the redeem button when I got it. I didn't have the extra storage right away but I read that I have to wait a little bit before getting it. So I didn't panic at that time. It's only a few days ago I check the capacity of my drive and remembered I should have had an extra.

Level 4

Ho, I checked my profile and I got

" earned the
Level 4 Local Guide badge" on 03-12-2017 05:19 PM

Level 9

If I am not wrong @iyudhi he joined the local guide program on 15 Dec 2016. So the badges are updated automatically after we reach the level right. (if that's not the case than there can be some issue). So if automatic update is true he should have reached the level on that date.

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 4

Cannot redeem drive storage promo.

Hello,

I received an email on March 15, saying " Congrats, you're now a Level 4 Local Guide ". But clicking on " Activate Drive Storage " doesn't result positively. Please help me in availing this promo.

Thanks! in advance. (:

Kind Regards,
Varma

Level 8

Re: Cannot redeem drive storage promo.

@SandeepVarmaG

@First of all, please check if the Drive Space entry is listed under your Level 4 section in your LG account homepage or not. www.google.com/local/guides/home

If the Drive entry is not listed, then you can mention / tag our LG Moderators so that they can help you.

If the Drive entry is here, but not Redeem Link, then it can be due to the Redemption Windows (30 days upon reaching Level 4) is missed.  In this case, even our LG Moderators might not be able to help you.

Level 5

wait and try after some time @SandeepVarmaG

Level 4

Thanks for taking the time to respond. It is not listed under Level 4 of my timeline. But then, I received the promo saying reach Level 4 by March 17 and get Drive Storage 1 year offer. So, I did reach the target and then got the email on March 15 to activate my promo. I tried today i.e., 06.04.2017 within 30 days window for activation to get expire and it is not working.

By the way, how to tag Moderator?

@GauravM wrote:

@SandeepVarmaG

@First of all, please check if the Drive Space entry is listed under your Level 4 section in your LG account homepage or not. www.google.com/local/guides/home

If the Drive entry is not listed, then you can mention / tag our LG Moderators so that they can help you.

If the Drive entry is here, but not Redeem Link, then it can be due to the Redemption Windows (30 days upon reaching Level 4) is missed.  In this case, even our LG Moderators might not be able to help you.

Level 8

Will do tagging for u here @AnoukV,

@AradhanaB, @BellaWi, @Corrie, @@@va

Level 8

Will do tagging for u mate

@AnoukV,

@AradhanaB,

@BellaW,

@CorrieD,

@IvanY