TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Clicked activate link but 100 GB Google Drive still missing

Hello,

I've received the activation e-mail for the 100 GB drive space on the 12th of March and clicked the activation link which brought me to https://maps.google.com/localguides/home with no further information on that page - as it is still not available I read by here and found out that there should have been some redeem button on that page but it is not shown on my profile.

missingredeembutton.PNG

Level 7

Re: Drive space

@KielS wrote:

You suck Google. After over a year of reviews i now find out that you have changed the rules on drive space. I'm so glad i contributed. So glad infact that I'm going to go back and delete all my photo uploads and reviews. Do no evil what a load of **####**. You suck as a company now.

I am not sure if that is a fair way to review a company and declare it sucks.

I am considering the possibility that after you remove your reviews the overall quality of the remaining reviews will increase.

Level 7

Re: Drive space

@Petersoniq wrote:

@KielS wrote:

You suck Google. After over a year of reviews i now find out that you have changed the rules on drive space. I'm so glad i contributed. So glad infact that I'm going to go back and delete all my photo uploads and reviews. Do no evil what a load of **####**. You suck as a company now.

I am not sure if that is a fair way to review a company and declare it sucks.

I am considering the possibility that after you remove your reviews the overall quality of the remaining views will increase.

I reached Level 4 after March 17th and learnt that best offer has ended. I can challenge for the quality of my reviews, photos and all the information provided. I have been to all the locations that I reviewed.

Dear Moderators @TraciC @JeslynL @iyudhi @Corrie

Can you please consider those who provide quality input and give compensation. I'm requesting this because of two reasons.

1. Google promised a valuable return for our contribution on Maps.

2. End of "Drive space"offer was not clearly communicated. It was hidden under subject of "Explore new places with offline Maps".

3. I have provide a quality contribution.

Appreciate if you can consider the request of a loyal but heart broken user of yours.

Thank you

Level 4

Re: Extra Drive Storage

Is there anyone who can help me ?

Connect Moderator

@DenisD When did you reach level 4? The Drive storage was only available for up to 30 days after you reached level 4. After that, it is no longer possible to claim the Drive storage. 

Level 9

Hi @DenisD haven't you received the mail yet or there is no redeem button on the Local Guide Home Page.

large.png

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 9

@iyudhi according to his profile he reached level 4 on March 13

Level 4

I had the redeem button when I got the level 4 and I clicked on it. I didn't know I had to get an e-mail after that. I checked, I didn't have it.

Level 9

Did you check the space in your drive @DenisD.

Screenshot (247).png

Level 4

Yes
Sans titre.png