TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

I don't known why everyone want fully free drive storage with Google, friends please watch and wait for next offer by Google. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

just to be perfectly clear : i don't want anything from anyone. i just wonder why i didn't get what was promised to everyone (and what apparently everyone got). see the difference ?

@DivyenduV wrote:

I don't known why everyone want fully free drive storage with Google, friends please watch and wait for next offer by Google. 

Level 7

Please help me to get free Drive space code. In hurry!!!

I understood I need to redeem within 30 days,  I'm so anxious that I have two days left. I did get the notice email for being 4th grade on Feb. 12th but not access my free Drive storage "code". I have checked the email and my local guide home but didn't find any code. I still found the link to redeem the drive space but it shows "Sorry, this offer has already been redeemed." None of my google account have increased to 100 GB after I found this problem for 3 days. How can I get my code ? Please help me in hurry!!!

<SCREENSHOT REMOVED BY MODERATOR>

Level 8

@Anonymous I think unfortunately you not got any mail by local guide connect or you received mail and forgot to see. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

erm, well, NO.

might sound surprising, but i look through my mail rather carefully every day. including even the spam folder. i just never got any mail with any code, that's all, and all my feedback requests went unanswered.

@DivyenduV wrote:

@Anonymous I think unfortunately you not got any mail by local guide connect or you received mail and forgot to see. 

Level 8

@Anonymous Some screenshots share with you, what I had received by Google connect guide. Please check it.Screenshot_2017-03-12-00-11-25-680.jpegScreenshot_2017-03-12-00-11-25-680.jpeg

Screenshot_2017-03-12-00-11-52-474.jpeg

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you for your effort to help.

i've received all of those, i can remember either the images or the text.

normally i read these emails from the beginning to end (as they can be quite interesting) and then delete them so they don't take up the space and don't clutter my gmail.

but i assure you, i never received any mail with any code for anything. until i saw the news that this program ends on March, 17th i didn't even know there were codes to receive !

anyway, moot point now. i'm just sad and bitter. i sent the feedback from my local guide page numerous times during last week and nobody ever answered. what's the point to ask us for our feedback if they never answer ?..

thank you once again. you are obviously a very nice and kind person.

@have a very good day @DivyenduV 🙂

@DivyenduV wrote:

@Anonymous Some screenshots share with you, what I had received by Google connect guide. Please check it.Screenshot_2017-03-12-00-11-25-680.jpegScreenshot_2017-03-12-00-11-25-680.jpeg

Screenshot_2017-03-12-00-11-52-474.jpeg

Level 6

Level 4

Why have I not received the promised Google Drive storage for level 4. reached when activated?

Level 4

Unable to redeem level 4 benefit

I've reached level 4 about 4 months ago.

Never revived any email regarding redeeming the benefit and just waited patiently.

Finally yesterday I got an email with the topic: "You earned the Level 4 Local Guide badge on Local Guides Connect"

I can't find any way to redeem my points.

What should I do?

Level 4

Thanks Google, I have Redeemed my 100GB.