Druk's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Good Luck To All The Applicants 2018

Aloha, what an honor to be able to apply for such a fun educational experience with Google Guide Connect 2018.

Due to the devistation that recently struck my home, the island of Kauai Hawaii. Leaving people homeless, stranded, loosing setimental and valuable  personal properties of ownership. Cars to cattle etc. Lost and washed out to sea along with parts of our highway, our only highway. However, all survived this destructive storm and all came together to help each other out. The government, the military, the community all worked together to help each other out in anyway possible. The Aloha is felt and the community is still in progress of reviving the island of Kauai Hawaii for our home in paradise and our visitors to enjoy its grand beauty that enchants the hearts of all.

Unfortunately, I missed the deadline line. Prepared, yet not executed with application. I hope the best to all the Local Guides who successfully applied.

With this untimely and unfortunate event that struck our community. I have a greater understanding, appreciation and knowledge to share as a Local Guide from this experience.

Aloha

Princeville, HI, USA
3 comments
Level 9

Re: Good Luck To All The Applicants 2018

So sad to hear that you didn't apply for #connectlive18. 

Better luck next time, also keep an 👀 in your mailbox next time. 

Thank you for your wishes. 

@Druk

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

@Druk So sad to here from you, that you are not applied.

Better luck next time. And thank for your wishes.

Level 10

Good luck to you also. It's always a pleasure to attend Google Local Guides Connect