TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

#. Global Photos - America - Sratford, (CT)

Dear friends,

Global PhotosGlobal Photos

Here are few shots from Stratford (Connecticut, USA).  These are from Enrica Rita Way, Boothe Homestead, Stratford Beach – Hope you will like, a few of them..

@DeniGu @aka_Rὁn @TT11 @RivaniRahmadani @karthik5 @GhazalaShah @Kamalhasnainee @VBenedict @smjakariya @KinWanGoGo

#.1

#.2

#.3

#.4

#.5

#.6

#.7

Thank you for viewing and supporting,

Regards.

PS:

If these photos made you happy, then I request you to kindly see the following links:

London-1             Singapore-1

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Yercaud, Tamil Nadu, India
3 comments
Level 9

Re: #. Global Photos - America - Sratford, (CT)

Nice photos @TravellerG , thank you for sharing

Google Moderator

Hey @TravellerG,

Thanks for sharing your shots! 

The links you've included, though, lead to one and the same website, which doesn't seem to be related to the places you're mentioning. Can you please edit your post so that it provides the correct links to the locations? Commercial advertising is against our program rules.

Also, I'd personally like to see more photos of the beach, if you have! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Dear friend, @DeniGu,

#. I appreciate your concern; but, I assure you, that my posts are (& will be) with maximum care & responsibility - because, as the chairman of a conglomerate, I cannot commit, mistakes - I am being transparent to my staff & clients.

#. I do respect the fact, that we should not to use this platform for commercial purpose.

#. Thank you dear friend, for the opportunity you offered, to see more of my shots of Stratford Beach, (I shall Include Boothe Homestead, also); humbly request you to kindly allow me to post photos tomorrow, as now, it is going to be 10 PM, IST.

However, for the readers, to clear the doubt - a Quick run:

#. These photos are, just few numbers, out of the total collection of mine, during my visit to our daughter, who was staying in Enrica Rita Way (Stratford) - OK?

Pictures, as posted /published, in the order of the serial number:

#.1. Collected, while we went for a drive, nearby (Stratford, only).

#.2. Stratford Beach, one out of many shots, I tried (more shots, tomorrow).

#3. Boothe Homestead, my relative (son-in-law) is in the shot, with blurred face.

#.4. Stratford Beach again; the boy, playing with the football is our grandson.

#.5. Boothe Homestead, again, it is clear; please check.

#.6. A fish Eye Lens shot, taken from my daughter's home (Enrica Rita Way); picture of the colony, where they stayed.

#.7. From the back yard of our daughter's home; you know, I love nature (A super macro shot using, double lens - result of minutes of effort).

Hope, this is OK, for today.

However, honestly I am fascinated by your involvement - Great, keep it up.

May God bless us all,

most sincerely,

TravellerG

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me