Ahalim's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Gift for all local guides around the world

This flower from my House Gift for all Local Guides around the world ( Good Luck )This flower from my House Gift for all Local Guides around the world ( Good Luck )

10th of Ramadan City, Egypt
8 comments
Level 8

Re: Gift for all local guides around the world

Hello Ahalim I am Jay From Crestview Florida USA and i have some roses in my yard as well , thank you for the picture of yours it was very beautiful.Rose1.jpgRoses2.jpg

Level 5

It's so beautiful and I am really happy to have such this connection between us  ( from Egypt to USA) 

Level 8

Hello i to am glad we have this friendship, i went to my local Nursery today and snapped some photos. Enjoy!Best red yellow center.jpgMulti hanging 2.jpgOrange hanging.jpgPurple stripe.jpgRed and green leaf.jpgWhite green stripe.jpgWhite purple center.jpg

Level 5

Wowwooo so beautiful 👌👌👌👌

Level 8

I hope and Pray that one day all the people of the world can look at each other and just enjoy the beauty of one another, as we enjoy the beauty of these flowers, all different from different places, different shapes and sizes, different colors but one thing in common, they are all beautiful.Door flower2.jpgGolden.jpgPink flower.jpgPurple.jpgWhite flower.jpg 

Level 5

FB_IMG_1525208801270.jpg

FB_IMG_1525208794284.jpg

FB_IMG_1525208783009.jpg

Look at this mantis i found it in my garden last year in spring 

Level 5

It's really from my heart wish same your feelings 😊😊😊😊

Level 8

I love the Mantis, very good for the garden, they eat the bad insects, that one is large, i don't see many that big usually they are half that size.