WillianSO's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

General Statistics

Hello,

When i joined Local Guides Connect i had a page where i could see the number os edited places, reviews, comments, photos, etc...

Now i can't find where i can see them. Can someone tell me the link for that page?

Regards,

Willian Souza

Atenciosamente,
Willian S.
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 6
Solution

Re: General Statistics

Hi, i found it.

https://maps.google.com/localguides/home

Regards,

Willian Souza

Atenciosamente,
Willian S.

View solution in original post

Level 8

Hi @WillianSO Welcome to Local Guide Connect Community

Im glad the you are interested about knowing it my friend. As a Local Guide, you earn points for sharing reviews, photos, and knowledge on Google Maps. Those points lead to higher levels of the program, as well as benefits like early access to Google features and special perks from partners. Perks and benefits for the Local Guides program are always changing.  Benefits like invites to special events are made available to our high quality and actively contributing Local Guides. Here is a review of our points system

Local Guides also enjoy early access to new product features as well as occasional perks from some of our partners and benefits from Google. There is no financial compensation from being a Local Guide as this is an at-will program that you are free to contribute to at your own leisure. 

To make sure you are in the know on future updates, please ensure your email-settings are set to receive updates on 'Perks' and 'News & Product Updates'

Level 6

Hi, thank you for your answer.

I was looking for something like in the attached image, but the one i want is where there is a bar graphic

Regards,

Willian Souza

134.PNG

Atenciosamente,
Willian S.
Level 6
Solution

Hi, i found it.

https://maps.google.com/localguides/home

Regards,

Willian Souza