GeorgeEPremkumar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

GOOGLE GUIDES NOT INTERESTED IN SPORT Today FIFA WOMEN'S WORLD CUP 2019 Final and COPA AMERICA FINAL

Some interesting Sports activities are going around the world.

-------------------------------

Fifa Women's World Cup 2019 in France

Today 7th July FINALS

USA vs Netherlands

-----------------------------------------

COPA AMERICA FOOTBALL

in Brazil

Today Final

BRAZIL vs PERU

------------------------------------------

CRICKET WORLD CUP 2019

in England

This is the sports mostly followed In India, Srilanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Australia, England, New Zealand, and West Indies.

Screenshot_20190707-115324__01__01.jpg

Pakistan tried but it was too late but Bangladesh played good.

Who will reach final and take the cup?  Let's wait as the whole India is wishing India to be the Winner.

------------------------------------

WIMBLEDON TENNIS underway in London.

Fifteen year old Candi Gauff is the new sensation who beat Venus Williams, and upsetting many seeded players. Hope she creates some history

This is the past week Sports news.

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: GOOGLE GUIDES NOT INTERESTED IN SPORT Today FIFA WOMEN'S WORLD CUP 2019 Final and COPA AMERICA F

Hi @GeorgeEPremkumar , 

Thank you for this great sports recap about Sports event on June. Which one are you more interested in?

Just one thing, regarding the image that you used for the CWC. Please do always quote the links or the sites where you taking the images from. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Re: GOOGLE GUIDES NOT INTERESTED IN SPORT Today FIFA WOMEN'S WORLD CUP 2019 Final and COPA AMERICA F

@Sorbe  Thanks regret for the delay in replying.

Most of the news item are from Google News. I spend quite sometime on GN apart from Newspaper.  I had the links to share but too many, so I avoided.